More than Music!

Hi gang and welcome to my blog to anyone reading this at the moment!  To start this blog in style, it would be great from myself to tell you, dear readers, who I am!  To begin slowly, my name is Charles and I am currently living in Quebec.  Between school and job, I always need to find time to play hockey or to play music, my two big passions.  Indeed, the subject of this blog would not totally interest me if it was not talking about one of these two things, so that is why I am going to tell you more about music through all the words I am going to write on this blog. Of course, everyone has their favorite music styles or their favorite artists and I do not want to make you change your mind about yours.  For some people, music is only great when it has a nice beat, but for others, it is the meaning that they can define through the song that is important. Each of us can have a different version of the lyrics of a song, but this blog will bring you to the real meaning of songs, what the author was really thinking when writing his "singing poem". However, this blog will also treat about everything relative to the art of music, especially the success through the years and the artists that really influenced the music that we all listen nowadays.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog